InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Welcome Every one Please Register and if you want to Join Server The direct link is WWW.Retro604.tk
InSaneRetro 602/604
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

InSaneRetro 602/604

The only Server That Brings Fun Back To Runescape

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Boss' Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gl Boss

Boss' Application Empty
PostSubject: Boss' Application   Boss' Application I_icon_minitimeFri 11 Nov 2011, 9:14 pm

Ingame name: Gl Boss

Name: anthony

Staff position: any

Reason why: I feel that I am a great person that could help out a lot . With the community and with in game bugs/problems.
how you would help: I am a friendly person with a great personality , I find that I get along well with everybody easily so I would be great with the community . I also am the type of person who puts rule enforcement above all else .

Other information: I have been admin/mod in many other servers that have been shut down , I would list the servers but due to me not playing RSPSes for a long time I do not remember them all . If you need references and such send me a PM and I would be glad to reply . You may feel my application is short but I believe that my application is short enough to be interesting but long enough to cover the important things . Thank you for reading my application and I hope to hear from you soon . See ya in game (:
Back to top Go down
amalek
Admin
Admin
amalek

Boss' Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boss' Application   Boss' Application I_icon_minitimeTue 15 Nov 2011, 5:46 am

Nice... ill look more into you
Back to top Go down
https://insaneretro.4umer.com

Boss' Application
Page 1 of 1